Portable Flow Meter, Transit-time Flow Meter
Get a Quote | Product Brochure | Datasheet
State-of-the-Art Clamp-on Transit-Time Technology
Fully featured for non-intrusive accurate liquid flow measurement. Guaranteed lowest price!
RH20 Handheld Ultrasonic Flowmeter is one of the most powerful flowmeters available for liquid flow measurement. The utilization of our proprietary ultrasonic signal processing, transit-time measurement and signal quality tracking technologies allows the flowmeter to measure liquid flow rate from outside of a pipe reliably and accurately.
RH20 is carefully designed so that it is very compact and easy to use. You can use one hand to hold as well as to operate the flowmeter. The user interface is self-explanatory and very easy to follow. The unique clamp-on fixture design makes the installation very simple and no special skills or tools required.
Spire Metering offers StufManagerTM PC software for data logger download and to explore the full potential of RH20 flowmeter.
Features and Benefits
- High accuracy measurement. Click here to view a NIST-traceable calibration report
- Non-intrusive, clamp-on installation. Easy and fast. No moving parts. Maintenance free.
- Light weight, compact design
- Suitable for all commonly used pipe materials and liquids
- Suitable for pipes from 1" ~ 120" (DN25~3000mm)
- Rechargeable battery for 10 hours of operation.
- Built-in data logger and flow totalizers
- Self-explanatory user interface. Easy to operate.
- StufManagerTM PC software for data download and real-time data acquisition
- Signal quality tracking and self-adaptation for robust performance
- USB interface for data download and serial communication
The RH20 handheld flowmeter is one of the most powerful yet portable flowmeters on the market. The utilization of our proprietary ultrasonic signal processing, transit-time detection, signal quality tracking, as well as self-adaptation technologies, allows the flowmeter to measure liquid flow rate from outside of a pipe reliably and accurately.
Examples of applications include:
- Water, including hot water, chilled water, city water, sea water and more.
- Sewage and drainage water with small particle quantity
- Oil, including crude oil, lubricating oil, diesel oil, fuel oil, etc.
- Chemicals, including alcohol, acids and more.
- Beverage and food processors
- HVAC hot and cool water, water/glycol solutions
- Water and waste treatment
- Power plants (nuclear, thermal & hydropower) heat energy boiler feed water
- Energy consumption supervision and water conservation management
- Metallurgy and mining applications (e.g., acid recovery)
- Marine operation and maintenance
- Pulp and paper
- Pipeline leak detection, inspection, tracking and collection
- Energy measurement and balancing
- Water distribution network monitoring
« Back to Products menu
© 2017 Spire Metering Technology. All Rights Reserved.
Flow and Energy Measurement Technology Company (USA)